- M. M. Aliyu, L. Zhao, X. Q. Quek, K. C. Yellapragada, and H. Loh, “Increasing the scalability of atom arrays with magic wavelength tweezers”, arXiv:2105.15047 (2021).
- J. Decamp, J. Gong, H. Loh, and C. Miniatura, “A universal graph description for one-dimensional exchange models”, Physical Review Research 2, 033297 (2020).
- Z. Z. Yan, J. W. Park, Y. Ni, H. Loh, S. Will, T. Karman, and M. W. Zwierlein, “Resonant dipolar collisions of ultracold molecules induced by microwave dressing”, Physical Review Letters 125, 063401 (2020).
Featured as Physics viewpoint
- J. Decamp, J. Gong, H. Loh, and C. Miniatura, “Graph theory treatment of one-dimensional strongly repulsive fermions”, Physical Review Research 2, 023059 (2020).
- S. Ding, G. Maslennikov, R. Hablutzel, H. Loh, and D. Matsukevich, “A quantum parametric oscillator with trapped ions”, Physical Review Letters 119, 150404 (2017).
- J. W. Park, Z. Z. Yan, H. Loh, S. A. Will, and M. W. Zwierlein, “Second-scale nuclear spin coherence time of trapped ultracold NaK molecules”, Science 357, 372 (2017).
Featured in MIT News
- S. A. Will, J. W. Park, Z. Z. Yan, H. Loh, and M. W. Zwierlein, “Coherent microwave control of ultracold NaK molecules”, Physical Review Letters 116, 225306 (2016).
Featured as Physics viewpoint
- H. Loh, S. Ding, R. Hablutzel, G. Maslennikov, and D. Matsukevich, “Zeeman-splitting-assisted quantum logic spectroscopy of trapped ions”, Physical Review A 90, 061402(R) (2014).
- S. Ding, H. Loh, R. Hablutzel, M. Gao, G. Maslennikov, and D. Matsukevich, “Microwave control of trapped-ion motion assisted by a running optical lattice”, Physical Review Letters 113, 073002 (2014).
- K.-K. Ni, H. Loh, M. Grau, K. C. Cossel, J. Ye, and E. A. Cornell, “Quantum-state detection of trapped HfF+ by photodissociation”, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 300, 12 (2014).
- H. Loh, K. C. Cossel, M. Grau, K.-K. Ni, E. R. Meyer, J. L. Bohn, J. Ye, and E. A. Cornell, “Precision spectroscopy of polarized molecules in an ion trap”, Science 342, 1220 (2013).
Featured in Science Perspective, ScienceDaily news and JILA news
- H. Loh, R. P. Stutz, T. S. Yahn, H. Looser, R. W. Field, and E. A. Cornell, “REMPI spectroscopy of HfF”, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 276, 49 (2012).
- M. Grau, A. E. Leanhardt, H. Loh, L. C. Sinclair, R. P. Stutz, T. S. Yahn, and E. A. Cornell, “Near-infrared LIF spectroscopy of HfF”, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 272, 32 (2012).
- H. Loh, J. Wang, M. Grau, T. S. Yahn, R. W. Field, C. H. Greene, and E. A. Cornell, “Laser-induced fluorescence studies of HfF+ produced by autoionization”, Journal of Chemical Physics 135, 154308 (2011).
Editors’ choice for year 2011
- A. E. Leanhardt, J. L. Bohn, H. Loh, P. Maletinsky, E. R. Meyer, L. C. Sinclair, R. P. Stutz, and E. A. Cornell, “High-resolution spectroscopy on trapped molecular ions in rotating electric fields: A new approach for measuring the electron electric dipole moment”, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 270, 1 (2011).
Top most cited article published in JMS since 2011
- J. K. Thompson, J. Simon, H. Loh, and V. Vuletić, “A high-brightness source of narrowband, identical photon pairs”, Science 313, 74 (2006).
- H. Loh, Y.-J. Lin, I. Teper, M. Cetina, J. Simon, J. K. Thompson, and V. Vuletić, “Influence of grating parameters on the linewidths of external-cavity diode lasers”, Applied Optics 45, 9191 (2006).
- V. Chabanenko, R. Puzniak, A. Nabialek, S. Vasiliev, V. Rusakov, L. Huanqian, R. Szymczak, H. Szymczak, J. Jun, J. Karpinski, and V. Finkel, “Flux Jumps and H-T Diagram of Instability for MgB2 ”, Journal of Low Temperature Physics 130, 175 (2003).